Posted on: October 16, 2021
MASTER PL-L Xtra Polar 4 Pin
MASTER PL-L XTRA POLAR 24W/830/4P 1CT/25
Optimized for lower temperatures and extra long life!
MASTER PL-L Xtra Polar is a medium to high-wattage linear compact fluorescent lamp, typically used for lower-temperature applications such as outdoor lighting and cold storage. MASTER PL-L Xtra Polar lamps furthermore provide significantly lower operating costs thanks to their lifetime, which is more than double that of a standard MASTER PL-L lamp, and their very low early failure rate. The original Philips-invented bridge technology guarantees optimum performance in the application, enabling more light and higher efficacy than the bended technology. It is designed for operation on electromagnetic as well as HF electronic gear and is provided with a plug-in/pull-out lamp base.
- Less hassle and lower maintenance costs and facilitating the change from spot to group replacement
- Optimal light performance for short or long operation per switch-on for lower temperature applications
- Multiple light color choice
- Good color rendering (CRI >80
- Dimming possible down to 30%
- 4-pin base
- Fluorescent tri-phosphor technology
- Extra long lifetime and less early failures
- Low light depreciation over lamp life
- Residential areas, parks and squares, under canopies in storage and transport areas
- Cold indoor areas (e.g. warehouses, food cold stores)
- Light output at low temperatures can be increased even further by applying a transparent heat cap around the top of the lamp
Warning & Safety
- Lamp light technical and electrical characteristics are influenced by operating conditions, i.e. lamp ambient temperature and operating position as well as applied control gear
- Shorter lamp life when often switching and not well pre-heated electrodes
- A lamp breaking is extremely unlikely to have any impact on your health. If a lamp breaks, ventilate the room for 30 minutes and remove the parts, preferably with gloves. Put them in a sealed plastic bag and take it to your local waste facilities for recycling. Do not use a vacuum cleaner.