Posted on: November 2, 2020
UV-C disinfection upper air WM
WL345W 1xTUV T5 25W HFS
Breathe healthy air
As part of the Philips UV-C disinfection upper air device series, the Philips UV-C disinfection upper air wall mounted device is designed to be installed on walls for the disinfection of air in a wide range of applications. Optimised for low ceiling heights, the UV-C rays are mainly distributed horizontally at the device level and above.They also radiate all around the device thanks to specific reflectors and the louvre design. This disinfects the maximum volume of air, while ensuring your safety and day-to-day business continuity: the device is meant to be used at all times and in the presence of people.
- Allows disinfection of a large volume of air while business activity continues
- Radiates UV-C in the upper part of rooms, where it is safe for people
- Quietly and effectively deactivates airborne viruses and bacteria with Philips UV-C (253.7 nm) lamps
- Proven, effective disinfection over the useful long lifetime of lamp and luminaire
- Environmentally friendly – no ozone emissions during the distribution of UV-C above people for safe use or after use
- Proven effectiveness against tuberculosis in healthcare settings
- Philips T5 TUV lamp included: 25 W
- Shortwave UV radiation peak at 253.7 nm (UV-C)
- The louvres, reflector and mounting adjustment control the distribution of UV-C above people for safe use
- Wall-mounted installation
- Complies with all applicable regulations.
- Food Outlets
Warning & Safety
- DANGER: Risk Group 3 UV product. Like any disinfection system, UV-C lamps and devices must be installed and used in the correct way. Direct exposure to UV-C can be dangerous and result in a sunburn-like reaction to the skin and serious damage to the cornea.
- As UV-C is invisible to the eye, the UV-C upper air device must be installed together with adequate safeguards to ensure that the UV-C upper air device can be operated in a safe way. The UV-C upper air device are only to be used as components in a system that consists of adequate safety safeguards such as, but not limited to, those indicated in the mounting instructions and/or user manuals.
- Direct exposure to UV-C is dangerous. Philips UV-C luminaires systems must only be sold through qualified partners and installed by professionals according to our stringent safety and legal requirements. Our UV-C products are not meant to be used in applications or activities which may cause and/or lead to death, personal injury and/or damage to the environment.