Philips Luma gen2
Luma gen2 is the next generation of the Luma LED luminaire family, fully optimized to become your long-term lighting and innovation partner.
While keeping the distinctive design characteristics of the first generation, Luma gen2 gives you the benefits of the latest technologies thanks to its future-proof System Ready architecture, use of optimized Ledgine LED and optical platform ensuring best in class lighting performance in a broad range of applications. It also offers improved serviceability.
Installation has also become easier and faster, and thanks to the Service tag, you have access to all relevant documentations onsite. Also, the cable feed-through has been redesigned and access to the gear components is easy thanks to top down tool-less access.
Luma gen2 also offers all connectivity and dimming options available today and thanks to being System Ready, it can also to be paired with lighting management systems such as Interact City or existing and upcoming sensor innovations.
The Luma gen2 has been developed to optimize and simplify spare part repair and maintenance work using a new plug & play GearFlex module containing all electrical components in an easy to handle and accessible box inside the housing.
As a company conscious about the impact of light on the environment and biodiversity, we also equipped the Luma gen2 with dedicated light recipes that help with maintaining the optimal ecosystems for bats or preserve a dark night sky.
• Ease of maintenance and spare part repair enabled through the dedicated GearFlex module
• Best in class efficiency and light performance in a broad range of applications
• Future-ready thanks to the SR (System Ready) socket
• Luminaire is also equipped with dedicated light recipes that help with: 1) maintaining the optimal ecosystems for bats 2) preserve a dark night sky and reduce light pollution
• Equipped with Service tag, a QR-based identification system that makes each luminaire uniquely identifiable and provides maintenance, installation and spare part information
• Dedicated GearFlex module enabling faster, safer and tool-less maintenance
• New cable feedthrough for easy installation
• Ready to be connected to the Interact City lighting management software
• Ready to be paired with third party lighting management systems and sensors
• Tilt now with 2,5 degrees precision
• Efficacy up to 155 lm/W
• Choice of 40+ different beams and option of different internal louvers
• Further optimization on performance flux level enabled by the Philips L-Tune
• Surge protection up to 10kV
• Wide range of lumen packages, ranging from 1,000 to 55,000 lm
• Motorways, inter-urban main roads, boulevards and avenues, roundabouts, pedestrian crossings
• Residential streets, side streets, squares, parks, cycle and pedestrian paths, playgrounds
• Parking areas, industrial areas, petrol stations, rail yards, airports, harbors, waterways
Untuk Memudahkan Pencarian Produk, Silahkan Masukan "Tipe Produk" pada kolom Search dibawah ini :