Posted on: October 15, 2021
MASTER PL-S 4 Pin
MASTER PL-S 5W/827/4P 1CT/5X10BOX
MASTER PL-S is an efficient low-wattage compact fluorescent lamp, typically used for decorative and orientation purposes. The original Philips-invented bridge technology guarantees optimum performance in the application, enabling more light and higher efficacy than the bended technology. The 4-pin version is designed for operation on electronic gear and is provided with a plug-in/pull-out lamp base.
- Optimal light performance for short or long operation per switch-on 12 month warranty period.
- Multiple light color choice
- Good color rendering (CRI >80)
- Dimming possible down to 10%
- 4-pin base
- Fluorescent tri-phosphor technology
- Low light depreciation over lamp life
- Designed for use in hotels, restaurants, theaters and homes
- Suitable for use in signs, corridors, security and orientation lighting
- Lamp light technical and electrical characteristics are influenced by operating conditions, i.e. lamp ambient temperature and operating position as well as applied HF control gear
- Shorter lamp life when often switching and not well pre-heated electrodes
- A lamp breaking is extremely unlikely to have any impact on your health. If a lamp breaks, ventilate the room for 30 minutes and remove the parts, preferably with gloves. Put them in a sealed plastic bag and take it to your local waste facilities for recycling. Do not use a vacuum cleaner.