Posted on: April 9, 2020
HID-Basic Semi-Parallel ballasts for SON/CDM/MH lamps
The HID Basic Semi-Parallel ballast is an impregnated (HID standard) electromagnetic copper/iron ballast for use with an external ignitor for HID lamps.
- Limited volume of ballast coil; also lightweight
- Simple installation and cabling
- Orthocyclic winding process
- Earthing-while-mounting facility (HID Standard ballasts)
- Ballasts equipped with screw terminal blocks as standard
- Low watt losses
- For use with SON and HPI (PLUS) lamps in road, public, area and industry lighting
- HID-Basic ballasts should be restricted to built-in situations where relative humidity is limited.
- For use with MHN/CDM lamps in shop, lobby and city beautification applications