Posted on: November 9, 2020
HF-Performer III for TL5 lamps
An energy-efficient solution
HF-Performer III TL5 is a sustainable, slim and high-frequency electronic ballast for TL5 and TL5 Eco fluorescent lamps. It is ideal for applications where high energy efficiency is required. The HF-Performer III range has a robust design, meets all relevant international safety and performance standards and is energy-efficient (CELMA EEI A2 BAT).
- Optimal savings can be achieved using HF-PIII together with TL5 ECO lamps (system solution).
- The programmed start enables the lamp to be switched on and off without reducing useful lamp life.
- DC emergency operation in line with IEC/EN 60598-2-22 luminaire norms
- Suitable for luminaires in protection class I and, after testing, class II
- 50,000-hour lifetime at maximum case temperature, combined with over 60,000 on/off switches on one lamp
- Programmed, flicker-free, pre-heated start (< 1.0 s) which allows the lamp to be switched on and off without reducing useful lamp life
- Active power factor correction to ensure constant light, irrespective of mains-voltage fluctuations
- The unit is protected against excessive mains voltage and incorrect connections
- The universal connector Wago 251 offers the flexibility for horizontal-manual or push-in robot wiring or vertical ALF-robot wiring.
- Used with movement-detection control systems like Philips OccuPlus
- Indoor applications, such as office buildings, hospitals, supermarkets, department stores, industrial premises and schools
- Class I outdoor applications, e.g. industrial premises and parking lot