Posted on: March 14, 2023
HF-Performer III for PL-T/C lamps
HF-P 1/218 PL-T/C III 220-240V
An energy-efficient solution
HF-Performer III PL-T/C is a sustainable, slim and high-frequency electronic ballast for PL-T and PL-C fluorescent lamps. It is ideal for applications where high energy efficiency is required. The HF-Performer III range has a robust design, meets all relevant international safety and performance standards and is energy efficient (CELMA EEI A2). The ballast is primarily designed for Indoor application. For outdoor application, the luminaire should be minimum ClassⅠand need to be sufficiently protected against water & dust. The installation should also be guard against any lightening surge or any other necessary electrical protection as deemed in such typical installation & application.
- Robust design that meets all relevant international safety and performance standards, in combination with good energy efficiency
- Automatic restart (after voltage dip or lamp exchange) ensures easy operation and hassle-free re-lamping.
- Suitable for DC emergency operation, 186 to 275 V (at -10 °C) and in line with IEC/EN 60598-2-22 luminaire norms
- 50,000-hour lifetime at maximum case temperature, combined with over 60,000 on/off switches on one lamp
- Programmed, flicker-free, pre-heated start (< 2.0 s) which allows the lamp to be switched on and off without reducing useful lamp life
- Active power factor correction to ensure constant light, irrespective of mains-voltage fluctuations
- The unit is protected against excessive mains voltage and incorrect connections.
- Ideal for commercial indoor lighting applications where it is necessary to reduce the wattage per square meter or operating costs
- Used with movement-detection control systems like Philips OccuPlus
- Mainly for indoor applications such as spotlights, downlights and recessed fixtures used primarily in retail stores, office buildings, supermarkets, hotels and convenience stores
- Industrial premises with long operating hours