Posted on: November 10, 2020
HF-Performer II for PL-T/C/R/L/TL5C lamps
An energy-efficient solution
HF-Performer EII PL-T/C/R/T5c is a sustainable, slim and high-frequency electronic ballast for a wide range of CFL- ni applications. It is ideal for applications where high energy efficiency is required. The HF-Performer EII range has a robust design, meets all relevant international safety and performance standards and is energy-efficient (CELMA EEI A2).
- Robust design that meets all relevant international safety and performance standards and ensures good energy efficiency
- Automatic restart (after voltage dip or lamp exchange) ensures easy operation and hassle-free re-lamping
- Suitable for DC emergency operation, 186 to 275 V (at -10 oC) and in line with IEC/EN 60598-2-22 luminaire norms
- 50,000-hour lifetime at maximum case temperature, combined with over 60,000 on/off switches on one lamp
- Programmed, flicker-free, pre-heated start (< 1.5 s) which allows the lamp to be switched on and off without reducing useful lamp life
- Active power factor correction to ensure constant light, irrespective of mains-voltage fluctuations
- The unit is protected against excessive mains voltage and incorrect connections.
- Ideal for commercial indoor lighting applications where it is necessary to reduce the wattage per square meter or operating costs
- Used with movement-detection control systems like Philips OccuPlus
- Mainly for indoor applications such as spotlights, downlights and recessed fixtures used largely in retail stores, office buildings, supermarkets, hotels, convenience stores
- Industrial premises with long operating hours