Posted on: October 13, 2021
Philips Eco Twister
ECO Twister 8W CDL E27 110-127V 1PF/12
Decorative spiral energy-saving lamp with trusted quality
This small, compact spiral lamp offers a lifetime of up to 6000 hours. The family includes products from 8 to 23 W, allowing easy replacement of most GLS lamps from 30 to 100 W.
- More than 80% energy saving compared with incandescent lamps of similar light output
- Average lifetime up to 6 times longer than an incandescent lamp
- The lamp’s decorative spiral look means it can be used in applications where it is directly visible
- Spiral-shaped alternative to incandescent lamps
- Better light distribution than with common ‘stick’ CFLi lamps
- Low mercury content
- Smaller size with greater brightness
- Widely used to replace incandescent light bulbs in all kinds of general lighting applications
- Not suitable for dimming or for electronic devices
Warning & Safety
- Breaking a lamp is extremely unlikely to have any impact on your health. If a lamp breaks, ventilate the room for 30 minutes and remove the parts, preferably with gloves. Put them in a closed plastic bag and take it to your local waste facilities for recycling. Do not use a vacuum cleaner.
- Compact fluorescent lamps have to be treated as special waste: they must be taken to your local waste facilities for recycling. The European lighting industry has set up an infrastructure capable of recycling mercury, other metals, glass, etc.