Posted on: May 18, 2022
Philips TUV TL Mini
TUV 11W 4P SE UNP/32
TUV TL Mini – Small diameter lamps for residential applications
TUV TL Mini lamps are slim double-ended UV-C 253.7 nm emitting lamps.The small 16 mm diameter of the lamp allows for a small system design and design flexibility. TUV TL Mini lamps offer almost constant UV output over their complete lifetime.
- Controlled UV-C output over lifetime of the lamp
- High system efficacy
- Good environmental choice because of lowest amount of mercury
- Short-wave UV radiation with a peak at 253.7 nm (UV-C)
- Protective inside coating ensures almost constant UV output over the complete lifetime of the lamp
- Special lamp glass filters out the 185 nm ozone-forming radiation
- Warning sign on lamp indicates that the lamp radiates UVC
- Residential drinking water units
- Fish pond water units
- In-duct air treatment units
- Stand alone air handling units
Warning & Safety
- A lamp breaking is extremely unlikely to have any impact on your health. If a lamp breaks, ventilate the room for 30 minutes and remove the parts, preferably with gloves. Put them in a sealed plastic bag and take it to your local waste facilities for recycling. Do not use a vacuum cleaner.
- DANGER: Risk Group 3 Ultra Violet product. These lamps emit high-power UV radiation that can cause severe injury to skin and eyes. Avoid eye and skin exposure to unshielded product. Use only in an enclosed environment which shields users from the radiation.
- Plants and/or materials that are exposed to UV-C and/or ozone for a long time may become damaged and/or discolored.