Posted on: June 2, 2022
Philips TUV T5
TUV 24T5 HE G5
TUV T5 – Small diameter lamps for professional applications
TUV T5 lamps are single- or double-ended UV-C 253.7 nm emitting lamps. The small 16 mm diameter of the lamp allows for a small system design and design flexibility. TUV T5 lamps offer constant UV output over their complete lifetime.
- Controlled UV-C output over lifetime of the lamp
- High system efficacy
- Good environmental choice because of lowest amount of mercury.
- Short-wave UV radiation with a peak at 253.7 nm (UV-C)
- Small diameter
- Protective inside coating ensures almost constant UV output over the complete lifetime of the lamp.
- Lamp glass filters out the 185 nm ozone-forming radiation
- High temperature and UV-resistant lamp bases
- High Output versions available for optimum UVC output per lamp length, allowing for further reduction of system size
- Warning sign on lamp indicates that the lamp radiates UVC
- Air treatment systems
- Industrial water treatment systems
- Small municipal water treatment systems
- Swimming pool units
- Residential drinking water units
Warning & Safety
- A lamp breaking is extremely unlikely to have any impact on your health. If a lamp breaks, ventilate the room for 30 minutes and remove the parts, preferably with gloves. Put them in a sealed plastic bag and take it to your local waste facilities for recycling. Do not use a vacuum cleaner.
- DANGER: Risk Group 3 Ultra Violet product. These lamps emit high-power UV radiation that can cause severe injury to skin and eyes. Avoid eye and skin exposure to unshielded product. Use only in an enclosed environment which shields users from the radiation.
- Plants and/or materials that are exposed to UV-C and/or ozone for a long time may become damaged and/or discolored.