SlimBlend Rectangular, suspended
SlimBlend Rectangular – High performance, advanced control
Building owners and tenants want office norm-compliant lighting. They also want quality of light, lower energy costs and lower maintenance costs.
That’s why more and more people are applying ‘surface of light’ solutions, which provide glare-free, diffused lighting comfort as well as flexibility and clutter-free aesthetics.
SlimBlend provides all this and more. It uses the ‘trapped’ light under the masking to create a subtle glow, with a soft transition to the edge, lowering the brightness perception and blending the light into the ceiling – for an even more comfortable working environment.
SlimBlend can also be part of a connected lighting system and integrated into the IT infrastructure enabling data on usage to be collected to help reduce energy costs further. Also, because SlimBlend luminaires are indeed slim, they enable technical equipment to be more easily installed in the plenum.
Moreover, it offers a very wide variety of options to ensure all building types can take advantage. These high-end appearance luminaires come in square, rectangular and can be either recessed, surface-mounted or suspended. They also offer a good balance between initial cost and ROI, so everyone can enjoy high quality light combined with distinctive design.
• Unique combination of distinguished look & feel and performance
• Helps declutter ceiling architectures
• Integrated sensor makes it ready for connected lighting systems
• Reduced installation time & cost
• Best-in-class efficacy, supporting green building design
• Good balance between initial cost & ROI, payback within 3 years
• Integrated sensor for (connected) lighting systems enabling additional energy saving, data collection
• Light floats towards edges of luminaire to ensure it l , blends into the ceiling architecture
• Comfortable, glare-free office compliant lighting using Micro Lens Optics
Untuk Memudahkan Pencarian Produk, Silahkan Masukan "Tipe Produk" pada kolom Search dibawah ini :