Philips SmartBalance, suspended
SmartBalance – combining performance with smart design
Although in many cases the functional lighting performance is key, customers are also keen to apply luminaires that are attractive and/or unobtrusive.
Especially in applications where luminaires need to be surface-mounted or suspended, it can be difficult to satisfy both these requirements.
SmartBalance is clearly the next step in surface-mounted and suspended luminaires for the specification market. It not only offers increased energy efficiency, but is also visually appealing without being intrusive.
And its design helps to minimize clutter on the ceiling and meets all relevant office norms.SmartBalance is also available in recessed and free floor-standing versions.
• Operational cost savings – more energy-efficient than fluorescent
• Attractive, unobtrusive design – limits clutter on ceiling
• Energy efficacy > 90 lm/W, allowing energy cost savings of around 30%
• Compact, lightweight and unobtrusive
• SmartBalance meets UGR 19 and two levels of L65, namely 1500/3000 cd/m2
• SmartBalance offers a number of options to meet the needs of the specification business, such as (wireless) DALI-controllable, emergency lighting, coupling parts
• Indoor general lighting applications requiring surface or suspended mounting
Untuk Memudahkan Pencarian Produk, Silahkan Masukan "Tipe Produk" pada kolom Search dibawah ini :