Philips Mithra LED
Offering a modern interpretation of the timeless round symmetrical design, Mithra LED is suitable for use in a wide range of settings. The characteristic horizontal lines in the bowl conceal the LED engine from direct view, yet allow also direct light distribution to ensure efficacy.
There is a choice between a round symmetric-distribution LED engine and an LED engine optimized for asymmetric road and street distribution. There are also two bowl finishes: one with partial internal texturing for higher vertical illuminance, and one with partial internal frosting to minimize glare. With its serene character, the affordably priced Mithra LED is ideally suited to many residential applications.
• Sustainable and energy-saving solution
• Dimming, CLO and L-Tune options
• Fast connection
• Timeless yet modern round symmetrical design
• Combination of high-performance LED and programmable driver, including CLO and dimming options, for low energy usage
• Bowl with partial texturing or frosting on the inside (smooth exterior), enabling the optimum combination of diffuse and direct lighting
• Quick-connect system
• Residential areas: residential streets; cycle and footpaths; roundabouts; squares, parks and playgrounds; parking areas
• City centers: side streets; squares and parks; public transport; cycle and footpaths; parking areas
• Large outdoor areas: industrial areas; harbors; airports; waterways; rail yards
Untuk Memudahkan Pencarian Produk, Silahkan Masukan "Tipe Produk" pada kolom Search dibawah ini :