Together with Holscher Design, we have developed MileWide², the successor to the highly popular MileWide family. Featuring a range of dedicated masts and brackets, the pure, clean design of MileWide² integrates perfectly with today’s and tomorrow’s cityscape.
Thanks to it’s advanced LED engine, and use of application-tailored optics, MileWide² delivers outstanding quality of light and light performance, enabling significant energy savings, yet still providing perfectly uniform light on the road. MileWide2 is also ready to be paired with lighting control and software applications because it is equipped with the Philips SR (System Ready) socket.
This means it can be connected to advanced software applications, such as Interact City, at any time during its lifetime.Furthermore, each luminaire is uniquely identifiable, thanks to the Philips Service tag application. With a simple scan of a QR code, placed on the inside of the mast door, you gain instant access to the luminaire configuration, making maintenance and programming operations faster and easier, no matter what stage of the luminaire’s lifetime.
• Clear identity, which is further enhanced by dedicated poles and brackets solutions creating distinctive styles
• Ensuring visual comfort through high quality, comfortable lighting experiences in urban spaces with varying geometries
• Ready to be paired with lighting control and software applications by being equipped with the Philips SR (System Ready) socket
• Equipped with Service tag, a QR-based identification system that makes each luminaire uniquely identifiable and provides maintenance, installation and spare part information
• Dedicated total solution based on the clean-design and high-quality finish of the MileWide family
• High efficacy up to 149 lm/W
• Large variety of choices in terms of beams and internal louvers
• Lifetime up to 100,000 hours at L95B10
• Easy luminaire is identifiable thanks to the QR code based Philips Service tag
• Traffic routes, motorways and main access roads
• Urban and residential areas
• Cycle paths, footpaths and pedestrian crossings
• Car parks
Untuk Memudahkan Pencarian Produk, Silahkan Masukan "Tipe Produk" pada kolom Search dibawah ini :