Posted on: March 12, 2023
MASTERColour CDM MW Eco
MASTERColour MW eco MASTERColour CDM-TMW eco 230W/842 E40
Direct retrofit with immediate energy savings for quartz metal halide
Ceramic metal halide lamps with clear tubular or coated ellipsoid outer bulb, tailor-made to replace and outperform quartz metal halide lamps on existing gear.
- Direct retrofit for various quartz metal halide lamps, operates on existing control gear (Mercury and HPS)
- Lowest total cost of ownership when relamping due to energy savings and long service life as a result of high lumen maintenance
- Proven Philips ceramic technology (CDM) offering
- High efficacy for energy savings and more initial light
- Excellent lumen maintenance resulting in long service life
- Enhanced spectrum Xtreme grow lamp offers 22% more micromols.*
- Excellent color rendering, meeting EN1246-1
- Sports lighting, floodlighting of buildings and monuments, area lighting e.g. harbors and building sites, canopy lighting e.g. petrol stations
- High-bay lighting e.g. industrial workshops, exhibition halls, hypermarkets, shopping malls, DIY stores, churches, airports and train stations
Warning & Safety
- For use with control gear designed for high pressure mercury or high-pressure sodium lamps with external ignitor
- A lamp breaking is extremely unlikely to have an impact on your health. If a lamp breaks, ventilate the room for 30 minutes and remove the parts, preferably with gloves. Put them in a sealed plastic bag and take it to your local waste facilities for recycling. Do not use a vacuum cleaner.
- Warm restart time can be up to 15 minutes; T15 ignitors therefore advised.