MASTER TL-D Super 80
Efficient fluorescent lighting with improved color rendering
The MASTER TL-D Super 80 lamp offers more lumens per watt and better color rendering than TL-D standard colors. Furthermore, it has a lower mercury content. The lamp can be operated in existing TL-D luminaires.
• Good color rendering
• Relatively high efficacy, both initially and during lamp lifetime, with high lumen maintenance
• Create atmospheres from warm white to cool daylight
• Highly efficient 3-band fluorescent coating
• High initial light output compared with standard colors
• Low mercury dose
• Can be used with conventional or electronic gear
• Higher efficacy is achieved with electronic gear
• Suitable for use in a wide range of luminaires for TL-D fluorescent lamps for ‘human’ applications such as schools, offices, shops, factory halls etc.
Warning & Safety
• A lamp breaking is extremely unlikely to have any impact on your health. If a lamp breaks, ventilate the room for 30 minutes and remove the parts, preferably with gloves. Put them in a sealed plastic bag and take it to your local waste facilities for recycling. Do not use a vacuum cleaner.
Untuk Memudahkan Pencarian Produk, Silahkan Masukan "Tipe Produk" pada kolom Search dibawah ini :