Posted on: October 14, 2021
MASTER PL-L Polar 4 Pin
MASTER PL-L Polar 24W/840/4P 1CT/25
Optimized for lower temperatures!
MASTER PL-L Polar is a medium to high-wattage linear compact fluorescent lamp, typically used for lower-temperature applications such as outdoor lighting and cold storage. The original Philips-invented bridge technology guarantees optimum performance in the lower-temperature applications. It is designed for operation on electromagnetic as well as electronic HF control gear and is provided with a plug-in/pull-out lamp base.
- Optimal light performance for short or long operation per switch-on for lower temperature applications
- Long life and sustainable light output
- Good color rendering (CRI >80)
- Multiple light color choice
- Dimming possible down to 10%
- 4-pin base
- Fluorescent tri-phosphor technology
- Low light depreciation over lamp life
- Residential areas, parks and squares, under canopies in storage and transport areas
- Cold indoor areas (e.g. warehouses, food cold stores)
- Light output at low temperatures can be increased even further by applying a transparent heat cap around the top of the lamp
Warning & Safety
- Lamp light technical and electrical characteristics are influenced by operating conditions, i.e. lamp ambient temperature and operating position as well as applied control gear
- Shorter lamp life when often switching and not well pre-heated electrodes
- A lamp breaking is extremely unlikely to have any impact on your health. If a lamp breaks, ventilate the room for 30 minutes and remove the parts, preferably with gloves. Put them in a sealed plastic bag and take it to your local waste facilities for recycling. Do not use a vacuum cleaner.