Posted on: March 9, 2020
Philips MASTER PL-S 2 Pin
MASTER PL-S is an efficient low-wattage compact fluorescent lamp, typically used for decorative and orientation purposes. The original Philips-invented bridge technology guarantees optimum performance in the application, enabling more light and higher efficacy than the bended technology. The 2-pin version is designed for operation on electromagnetic gear and is provided with a plug-in/pull-out lamp base.
- Optimal light performance for short or long operation per switch-on
- Multiple light color choice
- Good color rendering (CRI >80)
- 2-pin base with a housing incorporating the special instant starter and capacitor
- Fluorescent tri-phosphor technology
- Low light depreciation over lamp life
- Suitable for use in signs, corridors, security and orientation lighting
- Designed for use in hotels, restaurants, theaters and homes
Warning & Safety
- Use only with electromagnetic control gear
- Dimming is not possible
- Lamp light technical and electrical characteristics are influenced by operating conditions, i.e. lamp ambient temperature and operating position
- A lamp breaking is extremely unlikely to have any impact on your health. If a lamp breaks, ventilate the room for 30 minutes and remove the parts, preferably with gloves. Put them in a sealed plastic bag and take it to your local waste facilities for recycling. Do not use a vacuum cleaner.