Posted on: March 11, 2020
Philips MASTER PL-C 4 Pin
Energy-saving compact fluorescent lampsCompact long-arc low-pressure mercury discharge lampEnvelope consists of 4 parallel narrow fluorescent tubes.
- Optimal light performance for short or long operation per switch-on
- Long life and sustainable light output
- 4-pin base without starter and capacitor
- Dimming is not possible
- Lamp characteristics are influenced by operating conditions and control gear used
- Designed for general or supplementary lighting in professional or home environments
- Recessed or surface-mounted downlighters, wall units, table lamps and pendant lamps
Warning & Safety
- Lamp light technical and electrical characteristics are influenced by operating conditions, i.e. lamp ambient temperature and operating position as well as applied HF control gear
- Shorter lamp life when often switching and not well pre-heated electrodes
- A lamp breaking is extremely unlikely to have any impact on your health. If a lamp breaks, ventilate the room for 30 minutes and remove the parts, preferably with gloves. Put them in a sealed plastic bag and take it to your local waste facilities for recycling. Do not use a vacuum cleaner.