Posted on: February 18, 2022
MASTER LEDtube InstantFit HF T8
MASTER LEDtube HF 1200mm 16.5W833 T8 FOOD
The new generation of energy saving T8 tube lighting
Philips MASTER LEDtube InstantFit T8 integrates a LED light source into a traditional fluorescent form factor. Its unique design creates a perfectly uniform visual appearance which cannot be distinguished from traditional fluorescent. Philips MASTER LEDtube InstantFit T8 is the ideal solution for customers who have higher light requirements and want to maximize value over lifetime.Full energy savings & longer lifetime result in attractive payback times and TCO benefits.
- Reduced operational cost thanks to lower energy consumption
- Lower maintenance cost thanks to 2-3 times longer lifetime than normal fluorescent tubes
- Fastest and easiest way to upgrade existing luminaire to LED technology, with a 100%- safe installation process
- HF compatibility: no wires to replace, no hassle changing drivers; our InstantFit solution works with High Frequency electronic ballasts, making it easy and safe for all installation methods10W/20W/30W/50W/100W/150W/200W
- Electronic Pin safety: with Philips products you can safely touch the other end-cap when installing the tube. The integrated driver is also safely isolated from touchable parts. Philips LED tubes adhere to all UL and IEC pin safety requirements
- Rotating end-caps: in many applications the pin fitting needs to be rotating. This can be a problem as LED tubes only provide directional light. Our T8 MASTER LEDtubes have rotating end-caps to allow you to rotate the tube by up to 90 degrees
- The ideal solution for very demanding applications with the highest lumen output requirements while saving on energy bills: office, school, retail & industry, healthcare applications Amenity
Warning & Safety
- NOTES: The overall energy efficiency and light distribution of any installation that uses these lamps are determined by the design of the installation.