Posted on: November 9, 2021
LuxSpace Accent Performance Elbow
RS782B 39S/827 PSU-E NB WH
Powerful discreet spots with an accent on sustainability
With LuxSpace Accent Performance Elbow, retailers and building operators can enjoy the superior quality of light and market leading energy efficiency of Perfect Accent optics in a refined and neutral product design. LuxSpace Accent combines a high luminous flux in a compact form factor. Design-in and installation are easy due to its small built-in dimensions. Maintenance and upgrades of the optics is fast and requires no tools. Furthermore, the products are Circular Lighting certified and offer multiple system integration and dimming options, wired as well as wireless. LuxSpace Accent Performance Elbow allows spothead rotation and can be angled out of the ceiling for maximum aiming flexibility. FreshFood LED recipes are available for prolonged shelf life and better visual representation of the food, reducing food waste and increasing sales. Check out our Fashion and Food catalogue pages to find out more about PremiumWhite, PremiumColor, Fresh Meat, Rosé, Frost and Champagne.
- Increased sparkle and shopper eye comfort with PerfectAccent optics
- Reduce carbon footprint and save on energy consumption with best-in-class efficacy
- Circular Lighting Certified with Perfect Accent high efficacy reflectors
- Enjoy easy maintenance and upgrades with tool less access to the driver and optics.
- The clean and refined product design helps the product blend in with the ceiling
- High maximum flux (6000lm) in a very compact housing with limited built-in dimension
- Available with PerfectAccent High efficacy reflectors
- Can be fully rotated and angled out of the ceiling for great control over the light
- Optional front glass (advised in dusty environments)
- Available with Fresh Food LED recipes and LED flavors
- Wired (Dali) and wireless connectivity options available
- Supermarkets & hypermarkets
- Convenience stores
- Offices and hospitality areas
- All photo metrical data is calculated without optional front glass. Flux should be reduced by 3.5% when using a front glass
- Cleaning of the optic is only allowed with pressurized air. Touching the LED or reflector is forbidden. For food preparation areas and areas with high levels of dust, the use of the optional front glass is strongly advised, as it can be cleaned with a (dry) microfiber cloth.
- During manipulation and/or maintenance, the product has to be switched off and cooled down
- The product must be installed out of arm’s reach. Manipulating the product when hot is only possible with an insulating glove