Posted on: July 16, 2019
Dynalite User Interface
A feature-rich color LCD touchscreen
Regardless of the level of integration and range of available functions, a control system requires an intuitive end-user interface, so that users can easily schedule and activate the various control functionalities.Philips Dynalite user interfaces come in a broad range of panels, touchscreens and wiring devices – with a rich variety of styles and finishes to match any project budget, level of interactivity, or décor requirements.
- User interfaces for automation systems from standard up to premium
- Fully customizable in terms of functions and aesthetics
- Flexibly programmable during and after commissioning
- Wide choice of products for any application
- Ultimate in flexibility – various styles and finishes for consumer and commercial environments, full configurability and customization
- Wiring devices – many function types, aesthetic matching to control panels, modular design
- Panels – many different button layouts, custom engraving, programming settings within area
- Touchscreens – ultimate interactivity, intuitive thanks to custom-created screen interface, limitless décor-matching options
- Display version – Central LCD allows system information to be shown, such as temperature, time, channel level and current scene. Button function can change when navigating between the potential16 pages.
- Hospitality, retail, offices
- Public spaces and multi-purpose event centers
- Smart homes