Philips Copenhagen gen2 LED small
Copenhagen LED gen2 Small was co-designed with the Copenhagen’s Office of City Architecture in the 1960s with the purpose of enhancing the aesthetic appeal of the city through lighting. The luminaire with the timeless design comes in small size to ensure that the dimensions of the luminaire and pole are well balanced, and that the installation blends harmoniously into its surroundings.
A variety of suspensions are available, enabling a variety of mounting options and providing maximum freedom during installation.Thanks to the built- in Philips Ledgine optimized LED platform, and the wide range of available application-tailored optics, Copenhagen gen2 LED small delivers the right amount light and in the right direction on your street, enabling further energy savings.The luminaire comes with one or two Philips SR (System Ready) sockets, which makes the luminaire future-ready.
What this means is that Copenhagen City LED gen2 is ready to be paired with both standalone and advanced control and lighting software applications such as Interact City from Signify. Next to this, each individual luminaire is uniquely identifiable, thanks to the Philips Service tag application. With a simple scan of a QR code, placed on the inside of the mast door or directly on the luminaire, you gain instant access to the luminaire configuration, making maintenance and programming operations faster and easier, and enabling you to create your digital library of lighting assets and spare parts.
• Comfortable lighting, aesthetically appealing design, and easy servicing
• Offering new possibilities for city branding via static and dynamic uplight options
• Wide application coverage addressing needs and requirements of roads and streets with different geometries
• Ease of serviceability thanks and ready to be paired with standalone lighting controls and software applications such as Interact City from Signify
• Freedom of installation: side entry, catenary, or central
• Large choice of different beams and internal louvers to ensure minimized glare
• Pleasant design: enabled by a round LED platform following the round shape of the luminaire using Philips Ledgine LED platform and offers a wide range of available optics
• Option of creating static and dynamic uplight
• Ready to be paired with controls, by being equipped with the SR (System Ready) socket
• Easy luminaire is uniquely identifiable thanks to the Philips Service tag
• Traffic roads
• Urban and residential areas
• Cycle paths, footpaths, pedestrian crossings
• Car parks
Untuk Memudahkan Pencarian Produk, Silahkan Masukan "Tipe Produk" pada kolom Search dibawah ini :