Posted on: December 10, 2018
ColorBurst Powercore gen2 RGBW/RGBA
BCP462 G2 19xLED-HB/RGBW HMA GR
RGBW – Gray
ColorBurst Powercore gen2 is a high-output, exterior-rated LED lighting luminaire designed for accent and site lighting. Architectural and landscape luminaires deliver full-color light output of up to 1,293 lumens to support a range of dynamic uplighting, floodlighting, and decorative lighting applications.
- Redesigned optical system that improves the quality of light which enhances the color uniformity and color mixing capabilities of each LED.
- Wide range of new accessory options and four housing color choices
- Improved color consistency between all LED fixtures in a family with Chromasync technology
- Expands customization with a wide range of new accessory options. In addition to the native 10° lens, five different spread lenses can customize the fixture to produce 20°, 40°, 60°, 80°, and 10° x 40° (asymmetric) beam angles. Three housing color choices (black, gray, and white) – plus the option to add or combine a louver, rock guard, full glare shield, and half glare shield – create new aesthetic possibilities for designers and architects.
- Improves color consistency between all LED fixtures in a family with Chromasync technology. During the manufacturing process a calibrated light measurement device creates an algorithm to define a common color gamut for an entire family of LED fixtures. When Chromasync is enabled, color consistency between fixtures is achieved without having to manually adjust color points on each fixture.
- Meets ASTM G85 corrosion resistance and ANSI C136.31-2010 standard with a 3G vibration rating.
- Features an innovative, redesigned optical system that improves the quality of light from each LED, enhancing the color uniformity and color mixing capabilities of each ColorBlast IntelliHue Powercore gen4 luminaire.
- Improves durability with new flat lens that prevents water from pooling into the fixture, keeping the LEDs protected and secure over the course of a luminaire’s lifetime.
- Integrates patented Power core technology that controls power output to fixtures directly from line voltage – rapidly, efficiently, and accurately. The Color Kinetics Data Enabler Pro merges line voltage with control data and delivers them to fixtures over a single standard cable, dramatically simplifying installation and lowering total system cost.
- Up lighting
- Decorative lighting