Posted on: December 9, 2018
ColorBlast IntelliHue Powercore gen4
BCP483 36xLED-HB/RGBMW 100-277V 10 WH
IntelliHue – Narrow beam angle 10° – White
ColorBlast IntelliHue Powercore high-performance LED luminaires combine white and rich, saturated, color and color-changing effects with simplified installation. ColorBlast IntelliHue Powercore offers a range of accessories that allow for customizable beam angles for floodlighting, spotlighting, wall washing, and grazing, along with the efficiency and costeffectiveness of Powercore technology in a rugged die-cast aluminium housing.
- Higher color rendering for façade lighting
- Color flexibility and consistency
- Complete set of accessories
- Expands customization with a wide range of new accessory options. In addition to the native 10° lens, five different spread lenses can customize the fixture to produce 20°, 40°, 60°, 80°, and 10° x 40° (asymmetric) beam angles. Three housing color choices (black, gray, and white) – plus the option to add or combine a louver, rock guard, full glare shield, and half glare shield – create new aesthetic possibilities for designers and architects.
- Improves color consistency between all LED fixtures in a family with Chromasync technology. During the manufacturing process a calibrated light measurement device creates an algorithm to define a common color gamut for an entire family of LED fixtures. When Chromasync is enabled, color consistency between fixtures is achieved without having to manually adjust color points on each fixture.
- Delivers R9 values that can reach up to 81. Saturated red light gives objects and surfaces a vibrant and rich color that is ideal for spaces where ambience is important.
- Features an innovative, redesigned optical system that improves the quality of light from each LED, enhancing the color uniformity and color mixing capabilities of each ColorBlast IntelliHue Powercore gen4 luminaire.
- Improves durability with new flat lens that prevents water from pooling into the fixture, keeping the LEDs protected and secure over the course of a luminaire’s lifetime.
- Building facades
- Monuments and sculptures
- Parks and gardens
- Bridges and structures