Posted on: December 7, 2018
ColorBlast 6 and 12
BCP461 36xLED-HB/RGB 24V 23 WH
Red, green and blue – Medium beam angle 23º – White
These high-performance ColorBlast LED fixtures generate rich, saturated colors and colorchanging effects for a range of wall-washing and floodlighting applications. Designed with the needs of lighting designers and architects in mind, ColorBlast can be used in both indoor and outdoor installations. ColorBlast 12’s high-intensity LEDs produce superior light output, while ColorBlast 6 produces a lower-intensity output in a compact, low-profile housing. Both versions offer full pan and tilt rotation, flexible mounting options, two beam angles, and superior control through Philips or third-party DMX controllers.
- Rich, saturated colors and color-changing effects
- Versatile light positioning
- Compatible with industry-leading controls
- Two beam patterns — A frosted glass lens (22° beam angle for ColorBlast 12, 21° for ColorBlast 6) produces a soft-edge beam, while a clear glass lens (10° beam angle) affords extended light projection.
- Flexible mounting options — The versatile fixture canopy base can be mounted to a junction box or directly to a wall, ceiling, or floor. A liquid-tight cable fitting seals the canopy opening for use in damp or wet environments.
- Versatile light positioning — The locking canopy base offers friction-free rotation of up to 350° and 110° fixture tilting lets installers quickly aim the fixture without special tools.
- Industry-leading controls — ColorBlast fixtures work seamlessly with the complete line of Color Kinetics controllers, including Light System Manager, iPlayer 3, and ColorDial Pro, as well as third-party controllers.
- Additional options for controlling and dispersing light — Designed specifically for the family of ColorBlast fixtures by City Theatrical, Inc., accessories include top hats, half top hats, egg crate louvers, barndoors, and horizontal and vertical spread lenses.
- Wall washing