Philips Cabinet Controls
LFC7510 AmpLight Current
Controller platform to address remote group light management for diverse outdoor lighting applications. Cost effective Telmanagement, with remote control of outdoor lighting on highways, roads, streets and in residential areas. Saves energy by enabling a group of light points to be switched on or off at any given time or set to pre-determined dimming level. Makes outdoor lighting installations intelligent and dynamic, minimizing light pollution and increasing safety
The OccuSwitch is a movement detector with a built-in switch. It will switch the lights off in a room or area when it is vacated and thus save up to 30% on electricity The OccuSwitch can switch any load of up to 6 A and control an area of between 20 and 25 m2. A detachable mains connector enables easy installation and mounting of the OccuSwitch in the ceiling, a separate Wieland cable is available for easy, fast and trouble-free installation.
Dynalite Multipurpose Controllers
Within any project, many different lighting load types may be required to achieve a desired result. Each of these load types may require a different style of control. The Dynalite range of multipurpose controllers allows customization of output types via different output module units. When using DIN-rail multipurpose controllers, a specific type of control can be chosen for each circuit: relay, leading-edge dimmer, trailing-edge dimmer, driver control, controller with out-of-the-box functionality, fan control, and blind/screen control.In any combination, multiple load types can be controlled from a single device. This simplifies installation and prevents wasted capacity of circuits that are not required.
Dynalite Network Devices
Sophisticated yet simple energy-efficient lighting control solutions. To bring all the different devices together, Dynalite supports a range of network devices that are useful in creating a problem-free installation.
Philips Smart Track
Designed for operation in conjunction with the Smart Spot projector range, Smart Track is a one-phase track with enhanced earthing to ensure safety. This reliable and flexible solution offers a choice of colors, lengths and different-shaped couplers in order to meet challenging applications.
• Extra safe: no worries about safety
• Durable: long life and high reliability
• Flexible: users can mix and match components as required
• Safety protection
• Lifetime and reliability rigorously tested
• Three colors, two lengths, three connecting couplers
• Shopping areas
• Art galleries
Philips EnduraLED Bulkhead
EnduraLED Bulkhead luminaire is a sustainable and reliable offering for indoor or semi-outdoor public area with IP66 ingress protection. The product offers two lumen packs with two different CCT’s and suitable for verstalile applications such as staircases, industrial areas, circulation areas, lift wells etc. Pressure die cast housing and high imapact resistance polycarbonate cover make this bulkhead maintenance free solution for heavy duty industries.
• Sturdy design that combines well with industrial applications
• Higher life class with minimal maintenacne
• Best in class efficacy ensures lower ROI
• Easy installation with standard tools
• Ensures visual comfort and reduces eye strain through diffused natural lighting
• High ingress protection-IP66
• Impact resistant-IK09
• Compact integral design
• Color temperature – 4000K / 6500K and Lumen packs – 700 lm /1100 lm
• Pressure diecast housing with robust polycarbonate cover
• External mounting through simple tools
• Long lifetime: 50000 Hrs.
• Lift wells
• Heavy duty industries
• Indoor circulation areas
• Balconies and terraces semi outdoor area
• Government buildings
Warning & Safety
• Meant for Indoor Industrial Application Only.
Solar Indoor System
Solar indoor system for communities without access to electricity or with unreliable power supply. By harnessing the abundant energy from the sun, these systems deliver free and clean power to multiple lamps and appliances enhancing the lifestyles of remote communities.
• Brings light to areas without access to electric grid or unreliable power supply
• Saves energy
• Extends lifestyles beyond sunset and improves comfort during the day
• Environment friendly
• Sturdy construction for long life
• Applicable to homes as well as business establishments
• Mobile charging via USB port
• Specific models for powering DC appliances for enhancing lifestyles of remote communities
• Highly Efficient and long life LED light sources
• Easy to operate – Single button dimming and ON/OFF controls
• Highly efficient MPPT charge controllers for maximising run time and built in protection circuits for long life.
• Long lasting replaceable lithium ferro phosphate battery in all portable lamps
• Intuitive display for ease of use
• Charges mobile phones safely
• specific models with ability to power specific DC appliances
• Small shops and business establishments
• Guard rooms
• Elementary schools
• Community centers
Dynalite Signal Dimmer Controllers
Signal Dimmer & Relay Controller (luminaire based)
The Dynalite range of Signal Dimmer Controllers, have been engineered to meet the future demands of projects. They are capable of transmitting all industry standard driver protocols (1-10V, DSI, DALI and Broadcast DALI) and support two ranges of install opportunities of both DIN-rail and wall box, to allow for flexible install opportunities. The Signal Dimmer Controller range also support a vast range of driver controllers with a variety of circuit numbers and sizes to work individually or as part of a system, suiting any project requirement.
Dynalite Phase-Cut Dimmers
8 channel Leading Edge Dimmer Controller at 2 A per channel
Leading Edge Dimmer Controllers are ideal for lighting circuits with restive and inductive properties, including mains voltage incandescent fittings, neon and low voltage lamps with a compatible electronic transformer.Available in both DIN-rail and wall box configuration, Dynalite supports a vast range of leading edge dimmer controllers with a variety of circuit numbers and sizes to work individually or part of a system, fitting any project requirement.Wall box dimmer controllers have been engineered to achieve rise times of over 100μS producing reduced filament sing, reduced supply voltage noise, resulting in extended lamp life.The dimmers are engineered to be compatible with electronic transformers, requiring less de-rating, therefore allowing full capacity of channel to be utilized.
Dynalite Relay Controllers
8 channel Relay Controller for any switched load up to 10A per channel, with a maximum box load of 40A.
As one of the most popular forms of lighting control, relay controllers can have the greatest impact in terms of energy management and lighting control. Available in both DIN-rail and wall-box configurations, this Dynalite solution enables a vast range of relay controllers with a variety of circuit numbers and sizes to work individually or as part of a system, thus fulfilling any project requirement. Each device can store over 170 presets, allowing the recall of complex switching logic from simple network messages. As the required preset scenarios are stored within each relay device, the commissioning process and network messages are simplified.
Untuk Memudahkan Pencarian Produk, Silahkan Masukan "Tipe Produk" pada kolom Search dibawah ini :